Monday, August 24, 2015

NOW THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS

http://www.trueactivist.com/8-nations-going-vegetarian-proving-to-the-world-less-is-more/

I just decided a few days ago to go completely veg.  (NOT vegan.  I will NOT give up my dairy and eggs, though I haven't had eggs in a while, either.  Only organic.)  I was open on chicken, but no more.  Last time I had any was in March, though.  I already posted that.

THIS IS EVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I am a master chef untrained.  It's easy to go veg around here.

I do the best:

Stuffing,
Devilled eggs,
Garlic mashed potatoes,
Garlic bread,
Rice dishes,
Various potato dishes,
Mushrooms,
Salsa,
Pasta topping,
Falafel salad,
Veg burger sandwiches,
Yams,
Veg stews

That I ever tasted.  I use spices of different cultures, and actually the list is way longer.  I just can't think of it right now.  I made damn good meat dishes too, but I don't think I'll go there.

Trader Joe's helps me a lot, too.