Thursday, August 13, 2015

Here’s How Much A Crotch Dropping Born In 2013 Will Cost You

http://investmentwatchblog.com/heres-how-much-a-kid-born-in-2013-will-cost-you/

I don't see how anyone would want one of the damn things even if they didn't cost anything, but hey!  That's my opinion.  I never recovered from having to take care of my infernal half sibling toddlers when I was feckin' SIX!  They were like two and three, I think.  Defiant little bastiches who I used to beat up all the time.

YOU DO NOT ASK A SIX YEAR OLD TO BABYSIT.  IF THERE WAS NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS, I'D HAVE THE TWAT SNOT BITCH WHO WAS MY INCUBATOR ARRESTED TODAY.

Gods, I HATE THAT CUNT TO THIS DAY!!!!!!  And the last time I saw here was 35 odd years ago.  And I disowned the half siblings, as well.  To me, keeping in contact with any of them would just be a waste of everything.  Pointless.