Saturday, May 9, 2015

4 Black Police Officers Stopped And Held At Gunpoint By Police Thinking They Are Criminals. Civil Suit Filed.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/4-black-police-officers-stopped-and-held-at-gunpoint-by-police-thinking-they-are-criminals-civil-suit-filed/

How can you not laugh?  Yo, all ya honky gringo crackas!  Ifn ya actually go outta your way and let someone of another colour into yer life, ya may find out that they're people too!

Well, that goes for all colours.  I don't care how deep your tan is, or how slanted your eyes, or what ever.  What does that have to do with you being either nice or a piece of shite?

WHY SHOULD GENETICS MATTER IN HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT SOMEONE?  THEY ARE EITHER COOL OR NOT, REGARDLESS OF WHAT 'SUIT' THEY'RE WEARING!

Ye gods!  This place will never learn!

I've dated outside of my race when I was more social, and I still miss the one that had to go back to the rez.  I also wonder about the Chinese astronomy student a past friend tried to unload on me, and I miss my former housemate who ended up being my personal mechanic, Bobby White; who was black.  He's probably dead now, but I have fond memories of him.