Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Personal Rant

What happens in six weeks?  What happens in under two and thirty months?  Laura, please ask the Cassies and see what sort of answer you get on the six week thang, if any.  Gods, isn't six weeks close enough for a more concrete answer?  Most of us can't run, anyway.  Most of us are trapped.  I am, not that I care.  I'm stuck between two fires.  Maybe three, if you take things literally.

So many questions, so few answers.  A part of me knows how little time there is, and is acting on it, though not the part that lives here.

I am soooooo SICK of waiting to get to where I'm going, and to where I can be a bit more efficacious in my endeavours.  Yet wait I must.  For how long?  Six weeks or six months?

BUT STILL!  YOU ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY. . .YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!  I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT,  AS DO MANY OTHER MYSTICS;  AND I'M GONNA SPIT ON YOUR GRAVES WHEN IT HAPPENS, NO MATTER WHAT REALM I'M IN!!!!!!!!!

FECK YOU WITH AN UNGREASED TELEPHONE POLE, AND NEENER-NEENER!!!!!!!!!!!!