Monday, April 27, 2015

Personal Rant

So many dreams of me trying to catch a ride back home in so many ways. . .night after night after night.  When will I get there?

The revolutions have started.  Rock on, Chipotle!  There's more.  Colorado gerbil shooters getting fined $15,000.00 for interfering with photographers.  Google it.

OK, I'll feckin' google it for you!

https://www.google.com/search?ix=sea&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=colorado+cops+getting+fined+for+messing+with+photographers&gws_rd=ssl

I'm beginning to really have an affinity for Colorado.

There's a bit of good in with the bad.  We haven't hit nadir yet, but in some ways the healing has already started.  Go to my sources, and sort it out.

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-source-page-got-wiped-out-but-i-am.html

Go every day.  Spread what's important to you.  Start your own bloody political blog.  The more the merrier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Less than three months to what?  Sophia, I wish you'd tell me.  Or anyone else who's connected to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gods, I feel like death warmed over.  It's like so past my bedtime, and do I work tonight?  Oh, when will that bleemin' sink be fixed?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nine is such a hostile number when you're doing a countdown.