Friday, April 10, 2015

Personal Rant

Less than three years to trip/reset.  Less than thirty three months, but by how much less?  I really wish those who knew would tell me.

But my time is shorter than that.  What's gonna happen in the next hundred days?  Good or bad?

And of course, I gotta ask. . .are my sources correct?  Or is it just more hopium?

So obsessed with the countdown to Hour Zero.  Gods, it's DRIVING ME NUTS!

Add on edit.

Checked the news this morning.  Faster Pussycat, Kill, Kill.  Things are speeding up, and what is it with CERN?  Something happened, they imply it's no good; but we're still here.  So what goes?

Go to my sources.  this is a very inconvenient day for me.  I gotta switch shifts.  I've been trying to for a couple of days, and I'm almost there.  Gods, and I have a job interview for the sake of checking me out after work later in the week.  That'll be fun.