Thursday, April 9, 2015

Contra Costa County

How can ya live there ifn ya ain't a millionaire, at least?

In Blackhawk, everyone lives in a mansion:

https://www.google.com/search?q=blackhawk+ca+pics&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_bAmVeW5CI_SoAS87YEg&ved=0CDMQ7Ak&biw=960&bih=474

If you don't live there, the Blackhawk gerbil shooters will probably run you out of town unless you drive in, in a limo or pricey Mercedes or something.  I wouldn't go there if I had the money.  I don't like the 'tude.  Elitist garbage that does what for the planet?

The drought is drying up all the wells in the area, and a lot of folks are gonna be SOL one day; turning on the faucet with nothing coming out.  Then there's the fire danger.  Everything on the other side of the hills from us is gonna have problems, and I'm glad my work stint there was only for three weeks.  The other side of the hills, not Blackhawk.  That's too far away from where we live.  I think a lot of people are gonna regret living there real soon, if they don't already.

Oh well.

Look at the pretty pictures in the link above, 'cause they might not be reality for much longer.

Gods, what a rip off place, in every way possible.