Thursday, April 23, 2015

Personal Rant

Time is near.  For me, this year.  And I'm getting more and more annoyed that I have to still be waiting.  I'm also losing my temper like crazy in part for it, and in part that I'm still carrying most of the load of this and that and everything with everyone that I'm dealing with.  I always have, and I'M SICK OF IT!  I WANT TO RETIRE COMPLETELY FROM THE FECKIN' HUMAN RACE!

So many questions I have that can't be answered by anyone here.  I almost know the answers, but not quite.  So many thoughts and speculations on them, but I can't be sure. . .yet.

Who am I?  What am I?  Am I a part of one I've live my life for?  Is my flat mate another part of the same?  I've become more and more like what this individual is supposed to be like in some ways.  In other ways, I've grown apart from the concept.

After all, how can 'one who knows' be as contemptuous of the human race and everything dealing with the Physical Realm?  Is that evolution or devolution?  It's all so distasteful to me.  I'm disgusted by it a;ll, considering the alternatives.

Gods, are my sources correct?  Planetary trip-reset in 2017?  One of my sources said in the spring, another around the season's turn near the autumnal equinox.  Which shall it be?  Not that I have to care, for i shan't be there.  (Excuse me for repeating mine self.)

Then I was given a cryptic message that implied I have now less than three months to bother about it.

Works for me.  It's still a long wait, though.  I hope I won't be disappointed.  Then again, I feel I'm getting closer, and things are also getting closer to me as time grows shorter.  Hopefully I'll be able to keep my cool, and not sabotage myself as I so often have been noted to do.

Damn, I'm having some blueberries and cream!

Oh, and one more thing.  Locally, April was cooler than March.  That's never happened before in my life time.  Th My forecast ain't half bad either, temperature wise.  Boy, but are we arid!  Fires have already started, and it's only April.  Torrence.

Add on edit.  About that 2017 thang:

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2015/04/akashic-records-report-major-events-are-about-to-unfold-2487816.html

Just found it.  Thank the gods I won't be here to see it from my current perspective.