Saturday, April 4, 2015

Personal Rant

April cooler than March, locally.  Hopefully wetter, too.  Also, the year without winter; as I said before.  I'm trying to watch the lunar eclipse, and the cats are driving me nuts.  I'm also doing my flat mate's laundry.  Washing machine down two flights of stairs, in washroom down behind one of the side parking structures.  It's cold outside, but tolerable.  Having a cup of delicious creamed pu-erh, as I see the moon is almost completely in the dark.  I haven't seen it red since I was a teenager.  I had a telescope then, too.  Well, we have a telescope now, but it's packed up; and it's hard to use.  We've had no success with it for stargazing.

Hopefully tonight I'll see the 'blood moon effect'.  I've been checking it every few minutes, so I should.  I may have to go outside to our end of the walkway for it, though.  I don't know yet.  Not that it matters.  I lucked out and they cancelled work for today, so I can watch the eclipse with no stress.

I don't see how people can have a life with crotch droppings.  It's a bitch enough without those annoying, parasitic liabilities.