Thursday, March 12, 2015

PREGGERS, AND CAN'T STAND CROTCH DROPPINGS?

This is a repeat theoretical post.  There is a yoga excercise that will put you on the rag, and if you do this after an unprotected screw it may theoretically save you a few problems  Hyperventilate for a couple of minutes, standing, bend over and put your hands on your knees, exhale everything, flit your abs in and out with as much vigour as you can for two or three minutes, though you may have to do it a couple of times since you won't be able to hold your breath as long.  I have put myself on the rag with this, though I could not test induce a spontaneous abortion, SINCE I WASN'T STOOPID ENOUGH TO RETAIN MY FERTILITY!

Thank you Planned Parenthood for getting me fixed at 19.

Above knowledge is POWER!  SPREAD!

Also, an overdose (7 or 8 seeds in hot water, if you can get 'em down.  They're pretty vile.) of freshly grated nutmeg will induce a spontaneous abortion if caught early enough, and you have 5 days where you don't have to leave the domicile.  They might also knock you out of body, if you get 'em untainted from the right county provided you're not too fat.  I have been knocked out of body a long, long time ago when I was underweight, and I have also put myself on the rag, and I am assuming if I put myself on the rag, you can get rid of a pregnancy in the first couple of weeks.  Later than that, I have no idea.

Google more options.

Here's a start:

https://www.google.com/search?ix=seb&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=the+pagan+way+of+inducing+a+miscarriage&gws_rd=ssl