Monday, March 16, 2015

Personal Rant

How reliable are my sources?  I dunno.  A long time ago my best friend of forever who is a noncommercial sensitive and doesn't want anyone to know about it made me a promise.  So far so good.  Good source, and he dangled a nice carrot in front of me last week.  I have to wait to bite, though.

I read something else from another source that I can't really say is reliable or not, but they gave a date frame for the first time ever.  I never post the link because I have no clue on how reliable they are, but they say all will fall apart before July.  Economically speaking, that is.  Expect chaos and mass deaths they say.  Of course that's nothing compared to what's to happen some mysterious time in 2017 when the planet is supposed to do a trip/reset, but hey!

We shall see.

Also, sometimes a student of metaphysics has to wonder.  Do you just know things, or do you make them happen.  A dangerous question, huh?  After all, the messenger often gets shot.  I suppose I shouldn't have posted this last paragraph, but since when was I known for common sense and discretion?

Well, at least I don't  go up to caged gerbil shooters and ask, "SOOOOOO, HOW'S THE EXTORTION RACKET GOIN' TODAY?  OVER QUOTA YET??????????'

Heh-heh-heh.  Wonder how many of those vile creatures even read this blog?!