Tuesday, March 17, 2015

DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

http://investmentwatchblog.com/woah-militarized-black-panthers-hit-the-streets-at-sxsw-in-texas-calling-for-violence-against-cops/

I read The New Black Panthers were a government setup, and this ain't the way to fight the system.  the way to fight the system is to starve it.  Don't spend your money on anything you don't need.  Grow your own food if you can, and jut work on becoming self-sufficient.  Not going into debt and not breeding helps too, if at all possible.  There's a lot more, and I've put links up, not that I'm gonna hunt 'em down now.  You can google or yahoo this yourself.

Of course most of us are gonna be dead in under three years anyway if my sources are correct, but hey!  Make 'em hurt before you go down.

I wouldn't be surprised if these are all agent provocateurs.