Monday, March 23, 2015

Memories

New Jersey.  Sitting on the lower tier of a two storey stone farm workshop/storage building. with rooftop access to both tiers.  A golden delicious apple tree was right next to the lower tier, and you could just reach out and grab one.  One of my fondest crotch dropping memories is sitting up on that lower tier eating buttered Thomas' English Muffins before the GMO crap and obnoxious chemicals were put in, with slightly green golden delicious apples.  I only like that type of apple slightly green to this day.  I prefer my Bosc pear slightly under-ripe, too.  I suppose I'm weird that way.  I like my other fruit ripe, though.  Wonder if that family is still there, with its corn farm?

Helga. . .Deborah. . .Jimmy. . .Jonathan. . .Karen. . .Susan. . .Wendy. . .all those whose names I can't remember. . .hope all is good for you, where ever you may be.