Monday, March 16, 2015

When The Music Stops: How America’s Cities May Explode In Violence (HOT-HOT-HOT POST!!!!!!!)

http://govtslaves.info/when-the-music-stops-how-americas-cities-may-explode-in-violence/

This is what we have to look forward to.

Choose your targets well, huh?

Oh, and the caged gerbil shooters ain't gonna do shite fer long.  They're gonna run and get their sorry arses outta there, before they're hunted down by what ever.

As if. . .

I could post more, but I don't think I will.  Someone might learn something.  An if you don't know it already, I don't think I'm gonna be tellin' you what it is.

Maybe the wrong side of history is gonna go down for good this time.

By the way, the farm towns ain't gonna be safe, either.  Can you imagine the FURY of the exploited farm workers after they know they have the upper hand?