Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Personal Rant

Gods!  How many long-term and short-term rescues have I done?  Varying species, by the way.  Even a strain of plants.  Of course in part some were motivated by ego.  Cats, birds, bugs, and various other life forms and people.   Then a again, I've killed things all the way that the cats brought to me in damaged condition, and also other critters that were dying a painful death.  It was the kinder thing to do, knowing what I know.  I mean, if I am blown up or something and not yet dead, I would really wish someone would finish me off; ya know?  Put me out of my misery?  I didn't like killing that bird or lizard, or whatever; but it was the right thing to do.

Looking back, there are a few people who I wish I hadn't taken in since they ended up being just total liabilities, but you can't change the past.

Then again, I may have kinda sorta vaguely rescued someone today, though not in the same way.  I gave 'im a good job lead.  (I suppose I could use one of those.  Maybe.  Not sure.  If I'm outta here by August, I won't need one.)  I shall see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the other hand, things are moving along.  Too slowly for my taste, but moving; nevertheless.  It's like I feel I'm on a journey to paradise.  I've got another thousand miles to go, but I'm walkin'.

Beats crawlin', I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reality creation.  Me thinks it's a plea to the Universe and those on the Otherside to make things happen for you.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't.

Ayuh!  If I'm so smart, why didn't I use the grammatically correct 'doesn't' to end that sentence, huh?

I KNOW BETTER, BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, AND IFN YA DINNA BELIEVE ME, I'LL STRANGLE YA WITH MY 5 INCH ARMPIT HAIRS!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HATE CITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's the point in havin' crotch droppin' if it's gonna probably be dead in less than three years from now, assuming my sources are correct.  You like pain?  Added expenses and other hardships?  Or are ya lookin' for something to put in the stew pot when the supply trucks stop runnin'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in British Columbia. . .just south of the Inland Passage. . .wish I was there!