Friday, March 13, 2015

Personal Rant

A concept.  Five on one of the plazas of the grandest estate that ever was, on a calm day.  Guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, fiddle.  Just playing to themselves.  Guitarist is main vocalist, everyone else is backup to the best Celtic folk music in existence.  Breaks in the playing occasionally taken to dance to pre-recorded music.  Kegs of Reed's sodas of several different flavours to keep 'em goin'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I get to where I'm going, will I care anymore about anything that intrigues me now?  If there is no time, will I really have work to do, or will it already be done?  I want to build things, but are they already built?  What will be the point of anything that I long for now, excepting the only thing that matters in the universe?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For now, so many things I've been contemplating are happening.  Delorise Lucas, it looks like your answer to my question to you that day is showing up. I'll do my best to be good, but your answer to my flat mate's question also has to come to fruition or nothing can work.  Someone is  gonna have to pull some strings or it's gonna be a case of 'mission aborted'.