Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Adolf Hitler, The Man who Fought the Bank. TRUTH GONE VIRAL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNKDBLlF6sc&src_vid=pDLyKSYRqXM&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_3668143157

My, my, my.  What I didn't know!  Spread, huh?  And WATCH OR READ 'SLAUGHTERHOUSE 5'!!!!!!!!

AND READ ABOUT DRESDEN ON-LINE!!!!!!

Germany paid a HUGE price after the war that isn't taught in schools.  Gaza before Gaza.  Starved, raped, beaten. . .DO SOME RESEARCH!  I HAVE ENOUGH ABOUT IT ON THIS BLOG ALREADY!

Too bad my 'incubator' wasn't a victim of this, though.  Feckin' bitch.  She was born just a tad too late.  November of 1944, me thinks.  Near to end of the war, which officially ended in September of 1945.  If she'd been just a little older. . .

Spread the link, huh?  Let's get the Zionist revisions out to destroy them.

THE TRUTH MUST PREVAIL!!!!!!!