Thursday, February 26, 2015

Edgar Cayce Talks About Consciousness

http://www.zengardner.com/edgar-cayce-talks-consciousness/

Oh, how oft have I contemplated this prior to its reading.  Yet I'm still not where I'm supposed to be.  Knowing something and being it are two totally different things.

I spend so much time visualising an earthly paradise where all life is treated with respect, there is no monetary economy, people cooperate as opposed to compete, and the diet is mostly vegetarian.  At the same time I am fed up with earthly stupidity and consider associating with people a liability.  I've had it with psychopaths, caged gerbil shooters, politicians, monsatan, factory farming, fur farms, wars, banksters, politicians, and the overall idiocy because the breeders misprogramme their crotch droppings since they couldn't think outside a paper bag if they tried.  And unless you can have your crotch dropping at home, home school it, keep it from being vaccinated you're destined for damaged goods that keep you behind in every way possible, so why have the damn thing in the first place. . .at least until they make it legal to eat the. . .oh, never mind.  That's not cost effective either.  Raising animals for food never is.

It shouldn't be done unless it's eggs and dairy.  Meat does nothing but keep you behind in so many ways.  Though I might be buying chicken for the company of my flatmate this weekend if they wanna eat here.  I hope the cats will eat the rest, 'cause my flatmate is total veg, and I'm not in the mood.  I already had more chicken than I wanted the last time I bought some for the cats, and they didn't like it.  The only ones who did like it were the obnoxious creature I feed who belongs to #11, and whatever ferals came by.  I didn't feel like wasting all that money on 'em, so I ate the rest of the package.

Closer than ever to being veg,but still not there yet.  I'm sure if  currently lived with chickens, I'd give it up completely.  Again, I've lived with them a few months before, and they are pretty cool animals.