Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Personal Rant

The so called elite which are actually the lowest of the low are running for cover, Porky's left the Ukraine with family in case they decide to have a CeauČ™escu moment, ships aren't being unloaded in the land of the great adversary, and things really seem to be moving on as I'm rolling on the floor in  schadenfreude ecstacy.  And there's so much more!  The old way is really starting to fall apart at the seams in a big way.  It's also a cloudy day, I have all the lights off, and the atmosphere in this place is a Gothic Heaven.  Not to mention that I got a friendly reminder that anything can happen any time, and all I have to do is be patient.  In fact, a post I just read said the same thing.

Patient?  Me?  Hot day in Niflheim, baby!

Still. . .less than half a year!  Quite a bit less, maybe.  Before July, definitely.  So many things seem to be coming together.  If I had any money, I'd be celebrating.

Are we having fun yet?