Sunday, December 14, 2014

This Is Bad?????????

http://xrepublic.tv/node/11527

Regarding abortion for economic reasons, that is.  If you can't afford the damn things, DON'T HAVE 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!  No, it's NOT nice to breed if it's gonna suffer a life of destitution and suffering.  WOULD YOU WANT TO BE BORN IN SUCH A STATE??????????

If you live in a monetary economy.  And what if you don't want the little shite for any other reason?  After all, from a pragmatic perspective, they are good for nothing but draining you of your resources, time included.  (Until they legalise cannibalism, that is.  Oh, imagine long piglet cubes on a skewer with 'shrooms, pearl onions, cherry tomatoes, and red bell peppers, seasoned with garlic powder, fresh grated black pepper, paprika, and seasoning With Out Papers?  If you're into salt, throw in a little sea salt, but I think I'll pass.  Imagine that over an open fire.  Mmmmmmmmmm!)

And I do call myself a selective psychopath, by the way.  I think I may have done that in past posts.

I do NOT live life unconditionally.  I tried that.  I got screwed over too many times, so I quit!