Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Windstorm

Too bad I can't be sitting in a protected verandah on a stone bench with a stone table with a cup of masala chai, a large kettle on the table, and those who know the answer to mine questions.  Too bad it's not raining.  Too bad it's sunny.  I love clouds.  I hate sunny days.  I'm living in the wrong part of the world.

I have to go down again to see if the mail came.  It's late today.  To I put a cup of tay on first, so I can drink it, beng I'm going out in jeans, boots, and t-shirt?

Sure.

I am going nuts now.  I feel like I'm going to explode or something,  I have so many things hanging over me.

I've been stripped of what I once held dear to be given something else that is even more dear. . .yet now I must be given back what I was originally stripped of. . .for a little while.  Duty reigns.

Blah!

Off to nuke that cup of agua.

Add-on edit.

Damn, I got blasted on the front walkway.  Usually we get it from the back.  Glad to meet that cup of tay after I got back.  Earl Grey with extra oil of bergamot, and a touch of oil of anise.  Creamed, of course!