Monday, December 15, 2014

Personal Rant

What a paradox it's been.  Feast or famine.  Heaven or Hell, in analogy; since they don't really exist.  There's good places and bad places, but they're all interchangeable, and no one is really trapt anywhere.

For the most part, it's been a good run.  The shite that happened made me make decisions to make my life easier.  Of course I think everything took too long, nothing happened fast enough, and I'm still here, but it could be worse.  Much worse.  But it isn't.

I it here on a peaceful rainy day in a semi-dark room with a trip to the train station and 2 hours of housework staring me in the face, and the rest of the day to relax.  Might take a nap since I got up at 1:00 AM, but hey!  The news will still be there when I get up.

Thank you, those lookin' out for me.  Hopefully I've done what I've done for you to your satisfaction, though I know it ain't perfect.  But is this place worth the effort of perfection?  I think not.   After all, who's going to notice?  Not one percent.  And someone else can fix the problem if they so choose, and one of you commands it.  After all, I'M RETIRED; DAMMIT!

And I'm beside myself with rapture over watching everything fall apart, and glad I didn't programme myself to see the absolute NADIR in a wee less than 2 1/2 years, if I read between the lines correctly.