Friday, September 6, 2013

Personal Rant

Weird.  Someone posts something on a forum, and that reminds you of something you read, and when you reflect on what you've seen for the past few months you suddenly become aware of how much of that something you read has come to pass.  And there was also a future thing that hasn't happened yet, but the poster on that forum basically warned you to remember.  It's just that the timeframe is six years off.

Six years.  Six.  A divine number according to some, and I'm not talking Judaism corrupted.  I'm talking pre-history.

I almost know something.  Almost, not quite.  And I can't post it if it comes to me all the way.  Or rather, I refuse.  I need another trigger to make me remember what it is.  Like that poster on that political forum of mine.  Or maybe I can get it through meditation?  I dunno.

On the other hand, I'm so excited I feel like I'm gonna explode; and I mean that in a good way.