Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Message From Both Parties Is That Americans Are Disposable ~ Paul Craig Roberts

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2012/09/07/the-message-from-both-parties-is-that-americans-are-disposable-paul-craig-roberts/

You mean we aren't?  Actually, so are they.  How many presidents and congress critters have gotten assassinated?  And if you knew what I know, you would also know it doesn't matter.  Life is temporary, and existence is forever.  Physical existence is also a PRISON OF YOUR OWN DESIGN, so why do you value it so much?

WHAT DO YA MEAN I GET PAROLE?  YOU MEAN I CAN'T STAY IN RIKERS ISLAND TO GET BUTT FUCKED AND BEAT UP ANYMORE?  WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MYSELF?????????  HOW CAN YOU LET ME OUT??????!!!!!!!!!!

That's what fighting for physical existence seems like to me.  When it's my turn, it's my turn.  Good riddance to this crap.