Friday, September 7, 2012

Turkish Abortion Debate Renewed After Nevin Yildirim Beheads Alleged Rapist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/nevin-yildirim-turkey-rape-beheading_n_1861016.html

Ya  know, if I were faced with that situation; I'd grab a weapon if I could and kill the worthless piece of excrement.  I already had an incident with the thing I was married to.  The bitch attacked me, so I grabbed a blunt object and aimed it at him.  If he hadn't backed down, he would have ended in a hospital or the morgue.  It was our last fight.  I suppose he sensed there wouldn't be another one.

No, it wasn't self-defence at the time.  It was immediate revenge, but hey.  I ruled from there on, no questions asked.  Something similar happened with my step-mother and my sperm donor, but she used a knife.

If you are faced with an attack by something bigger than you, if you have an equaliser available, grab it and be ready to use it to the point of victory.  If you don't,and you stay with the damn coward, you are going to be in for a life of HELL.