Friday, September 7, 2012

Cop Hits Dog With Patrol Car, Beats It To Death With Baton & Stomps Its Brains Out

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=40865

This one I don't know about.  I once saw a cat run into a moving car.  It went into death throes, and I would have killed it if I'd had a way to do it, besides strangling it.  It died a few minutes later.  It was the saddest thing I ever saw in person.

I have killed injured birds the cats brought home from hunting expeditions.  I don't like doing it, but the alternative is worse.  I'm sorry, but if I'm hurt real bad and in pain; I would love it if someone bashed my head in.

The cop should have shot the dog IF it was mortally wounded.  Since when did they care about public safety anyway?  Look what happened in NYC, with the cops injuring 9 people with badly aimed weapons at someone who wasn't even shooting at them.