Saturday, September 1, 2012

Saddam Hussein – The Trial You Will Never See - US Killed 1 Million Iraqi Children And Madeline Albright Says It Was Worth It

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/saddam-hussein-the-trial-you-will-never-see-full-version/

Oh man, why couldn't it have been my town, and all towns adjacent to it?  It would be soooooo much quieter, and I wouldn't have to deal with all the sidewalk cloggers when school's out, and there would be sooooooooo much less traffic of breeders taking their infernal crotch drippings. . .uh, droppings to school.

Man, the other day one from two doors down actually said 'hi' to me, and I had to waste 3 seconds or so responding with a wave and such.  HOW DARE ANYONE HIJACK MY TIME LIKE THAT?!!!!

Now am I being sarcastic?  That's for me to know, and you to never find out.