Monday, March 9, 2020

WHO NEEDS DRUGS?

23,851.02
Delayed Data
As of 4:59pm ET
 -2,013.76 / -7.79%
Today’s Change
23,706
TODAY|||52-Week Range
29,569
-16.42%
Year-to-Date

Am I having too much fun???????

I gotta admit.  I know I do nuthin' but bitch since I know there's so much better after this is over, but statistically; I'm in a worldly paradise despite bein' pretty poor compared to how I was in the distant past.  After all, no credit card, no debt, old beat up car that runs, no feckin' crotch droppin's, and not bothered by that crap on showy status garbage which generally implies jerkville major.  I also have a very valuable commodity that many overlook.  TIME!  And when I'm on a mission, if you waste so much as a half a nanosecond of that time of mine; I'LL BITE YE'RE FECKIN' NOSE OFF!

No, not really; but ya gets my drift?

Now will the dow go down 3000 tomorrow?  Man, and with this kinda anticipation ya expect me to be able to sleep tonight?

Well, it won't be easy, but I better.  I got ton's o' shoite to do on the morrow.