Saturday, March 28, 2020

THE NEWS. . .

What's real?  What's not?  So many conflicting stories. . .

Oh well.  Time will tell.

I gots ta say, though.  I'm enjoying my time off.  No insane road trips, sometimes twice a day due to a split shift for a barely over minimum wage job, to listen to my two co-workers sing the worst mariachi in not the best voices.  They ain't no Geddy Lee, Marvin. . .uh. . .Michael Aday, or Geoff Tate.  One of them has the worst whiney voice, and both can be quite annoying. 

I was 'self-isolating' to begin with, since I wanna deal with my fellow mortal flotsam as little as possible; so life hasn't changed.  I love the fact it's quieter, the traffic's less when I go shopping, and the air is cleaner.  In my neck o' the woods, we can still take walks; so hey.  I also can fight this crap off holistically.  We're doing all the right things before we even read we were doing the right things.

On the other hand, it would be nice to graduate from this HELL HOLE before the year is out; like I was told I would in a metaphysical 'conversation' during a 'session'.  Oh, the paradox!