Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS CAN WORK TO TERMINATE A FRESH PREGNANCY IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS, BUT. . .

The is a yoga exercise.  Exhale EVERYTHING, while standing, lean over and touch your knees, and flit your stomach muscles in and out with as much vigour as you can muster for as long as you can.  Do it a few times.  It made me go on the rag a day later, and I used to do that when going on the rag closer to normal time was inconvenient because I had to be in another state for work or something.  I must admit, I was also in very good shape when this happened.  This was in my days of running, weight lifting, biking, etc. . .

Why am I posting this?

Texas Moves to Ban Most Abortions Due to Virus Outbreak



And if you're forced to have a crotch dropping you don't want, disown the little shoite the minute it's born.