Monday, March 16, 2020

LEVI-----Pro Gratis - Perfect Storm Intro

https://rebelmoon.podbean.com/e/pro-gratis-perfect-storm-intro/

SNIP:

Greetings My Friends.

Welcome to the Pro Gratis Podcast. The Premium Pod will posted in a few hours time. Just a heads up that there will be at least 3 Pods this week but maybe more depending on developments. Hopefully, I can bring everybody up to speed with things I've been reluctant to mention in the public domain during that time. Inside we are covering a new shocking development in the Mysterious Virus and it may be connected to why world leaders are suddenly looking worried.

Meanwhile, my friends, I'm really looking forward to be able give you proper information for a change. This is going to get good, trust me. Hope I see you on the other side in a few hours time.... See You On The Wind

PS - Please be patient in case we encounter glitches. Will post short Pod when up and running smoothly.