Tuesday, March 21, 2017

This Is SO WRONG!

http://idsn.org/wp-content/uploads/user_folder/pdf/New_files/India/Dalit_children_in_India_-_victims_of_caste_discrimination.pdf

But it happens all over the world.  Perhaps not to this degree, but still. . .

I have an even greater understanding of this due to my life circumstances.  From highly paid lettershop operator to fighting my way up as an Indigo operator/tech to dishwasher. . .where we're not supposed to eat up front until the place is cleared of customers, not that that is usually possible, since we're usually busy with last minute cleanup before we can even eat.

This makes me appreciate the so called 'bottom rung' of society so much more, and if by remote chance we ever come into a sizable amount of money again; we are going to show it.  (Like, here's a tip for the dishwashers; or what ever.)

Though I expect we won't survive the year, so I guess it's a non-issue.