Monday, March 27, 2017

HOW ARE THE MUSLIMS GONNA TAKE OVER THE WORLD. . .

http://www.islamicinvitationturkey.com/2015/05/12/video-shows-saudi-coalition-is-using-depleted-uranium-chemical-weapons-in-yemen/

If they persist in killing each other like this?

Not that I'd call wasabiism Islam.

Where was the Muslim problem before the west bombed their countries?  Also, being half my ancestry is Illyrian, I mean 'Albanian', I have known tons of Muslims, and NONE of them have been anything like these loony u.s./israeli made 'terrorists' which are going on these destructive binges which are caused for the sake of revenge against the destruction of their nations, relatives, not to mention EXPLOITATION OF THEIR RESOURCES AND CURRENT USE OF BODIES FOR SLAVE LABOUR IN THE FIELDS OR THE MINES!

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=COLTAN+MINE&*

On the other hand, I think the hostile invaders of the western countries should be mowed down and turned into pizza topping.  Then again, I think the same should be done to the exploiters of the Middle East and Africa.  It's only fair, huh?