Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Personal Rant

Wow!  A day off.  What a concept!  What do I do with it?

Two loads of laundry at 6:00 AM, shop, fuel up the car, visit credit union, go to another store for some cheap criticals.

Some day off.  And the flat is a mess, not that I'm cleaning that.  I only do that when I have three days off, and that's gonna be a while.  I mean, why should I make myself miserable when I don't have to?  I either work at a job, or I'm household knave.  Not both.  Those who expect me to (,which is no one that I know of;) can go to HELL!!!!

I'm having a lot of fun with the political research, though.  The current era is falling apart so fast, I can almost smell the absolute end of it.  I can't wait for that, since I'm gonna be spending the next 50 days in HELL to keep on keepin' on until my contract is up; which is hopefully in less than five months, but we shall see.  Not my decision at this point.  Never was, after I got here.  All that was decided by me BEFORE I got here.

Now don't forget to visit BESTGORE.COM today.