Monday, December 12, 2016

Personal Rant

Some things should NOT be sold.  Well, considering I don't believe in a monetary economy; I don't think ANYTHING should be sold.  Barter is fine by me, providing the agreement is mutual and equitable in the eyes of both parties.  But being we are in a monetary economy, I there are tons of things that shouldn't have a price.  And soon, they won't.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes a voice tells me to check a certain website.  Sometimes what I'm looking for is there, sometimes it's posted a couple days later.  It's like I have an epiphany of sorts, and when that happens; I seem to get critical information more often than not.  Sometimes it's something totally unexpected, thought it doesn't always have a pragmatic context.  Just some trivia that is related to something I have an interest in, but sometimes it's something I really want to know that may have an effect on me.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A long time ago in pre-history, a war was started.  It was fought in the days of the destroyed Tiamat. The war has been ongoing ever since, with different nations here calling different factions different things.  There's vimanas, there's merkabas they used for travel, and the battles of those who hated us, and those who liked us. Enlil/Enki, Tuatha De Danann/Formors, Ragarok foes. . .  The more advanced aliens who were undeservingly deified.

Oh yeah.  And of course the so called 'Armageddon' everyone is waiting for.  Same thing, huh?

What ever.  I don't know ten percent of the legends, since I only studied a few cultures in my life.

Hopefully all this crap comes to a final conclusion real soon.  Hopefully for good.