Monday, December 19, 2016

Random Thoughts Not Worth Reading

Sometimes there's about eight or ten inches between life and death.  What side of the wall are you on?

 *****

News is weird, and the wrong side of history is getting exposed more and more, and they're making stupid mistakes, and they might as well save us the trouble and start digging their own graves whilst they are at it.

 *****

Delorise Lucas, wherever you are; is what you told us is going to happen, finally going to happen?  I'll do my best and follow the code of the Dao to the best of my ability.  I'll try not to let you or the universe down, my dearest Avatar.  I am so glad to have met you when you were here, and look forward to seeing you again.

 *****

Promises and threats.  Same thing to me.  I look forward to the complete destruction of this era.  Now what happens in a week and a day?

Me thinks I'm shutting down for the night now.