Thursday, December 15, 2016

THE EMERALD TABLETS

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html

Wasn't sure about posting this, but I was led here; so. . .

When will I have the time with my current schedule to read this?  Guess I'll MAKE time.  Sleep shall be lost.  Oh well.

Now for those who do read this, I suggest you use your newfound knowledge for the sake of the Dao.

If you don't, there will be consequences.  So it is written, and so it IS.  I know from personal experience.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I'm on Tablet VI as I do this edit.  It commanded me to post this.  You have to be able to read between the lines, and this is way so much better than that corrupted collection known as the bible.  Unless it's the Nag Hammadi, I suppose; not that I have time for that at the moment.  I just got whacked with a million things I HAVE to read, and I have to work tonight.

Go figure.

After this, the Nag Hammadi might just be an item to read out of curiosity.  I have no clue.  I might check it out later, if there is a later.

Though it doesn't matter when I get to the Otherside.  I'll just KNOW it then.  Akashic Knowledge awaits those who seek it.

NEXT: XV

_________________________________________________________________________________

Out take, chapter 6:

Call to the SPIRIT OF LIGHT through the Space-Time,
using these words and thou shalt be free:
"Fill thou my body, O SPIRIT OF LIfe,
fill thou my body with SPIRIT OF LIGHT.
Come from the FLOWER
that shines through the darkness.
Come from the HALLS where the Seven Lords rule.

Name them by name, I, the Seven:
THREE, FOUR, FIVE,
and SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT--Nine.

By their names I call them to aid me,
free me and save me from the darkness of night:
UNTANAS, QUERTAS, CHIETAL,
and GOYANA, HUERTAL, SEMVETA--ARDAL.
By their names I implore thee,
free me from darkness
and fill me with LIGHT


_________________________________________________________________________________

ZIN_URU

Chequetet, Arelich, Volmalites X 3