Thursday, December 8, 2016

Opinion

I don't think the trumpster is a saviour.  Me thinks he's a trigger.

On the other hand, maybe they're the same thing.  A trigger to bring down the status quo is a sort of saviour, isn't it?

Me thinks 2017 will be the ultimate nightmare of the materialist.  Heh-heh-heh.

What me thinks cometh, amuseth me.  After all, I'm already dead and just waiting for the body to catch up.  If I was stupid enough to have anything vested in this disgusting realm, I'd be terrified.

Instead, I'm having a total schadenfreude kinda time; and am enjoying myself way more than I should.

After all, if all things work out, I may have all I could hope an ask for any moment, huh?

To be legally outta here according to the Higher Law, which is all that matters; isn't it?  In the Cosmic Scheme of things?

Yes, the moment my contract is up is the moment I await, and it is soon.  I can almost smell it.