Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Personal Rant

How much time do I need?  How much time do I have?  Running on a dream.  Two dreams, really.

But in the Cosmic Scheme of things, does anything matter?  I asked for this experience before I got here.  A lot of individuals would be panicking if they were me right now.  But I know better.

I remember parts of the future.

After all, there is no time.

I was shown some things.

Not enough to put me in a real comfort zone, but I know enough not to worry about it.

*********************************************************************************

I just read something.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4006492/Trump-dumped-North-Dakota-pipeline-holding-summer-months-conflict-claims.html

Speaking in analogy, me thinks Ragnarok starts before Imbolg.  Ayuh, I'm a'mixin' two cultures, but. . .me thinks they have a similar root.  Are they both from Tiamat?

I dunno.  I don't have an Akashic Library Card.  Ah dinna ken shoite.

I mix dialects, too.  Of the two that were one.

Gonna die at Ground Zero?

Or will I be removed by those forgotten?

Everything will work out in the end.  That, I do know.  That I was told by one who knows.  One I wish would come see me again.

********************************************************************************

There is only ONE soul, much divided.  I can't wait until I'm a bit more reconsolidated.  I'm sick of being a compromised, impotent gimptard