Thursday, January 28, 2016

Personal Rant

Boy, when it rains it pours.  Not only did we lose the computer, which whacked us financially; we lost the fridge and didn't realise it until day two.  It was a major pain in the butt, but at least we didn't have to pay for that, being renters.  We got one from another unit, but we had to clean the holy Hell out of it.  Well, at least that's an upgrade.  This one is a little bigger, and it still has a light.  I think it's quieter, too.  Everything came apart a few days ago.  Mercury retrograde seems to have hit us pretty hard on the last day out.  I'm not much into astrology personally, but if shoite like this keeps happening, I might just take it up.

Nahhhh.  Too much work.  I don't dismiss it.  It's just not something I've studied.

The news is making me dizzy.  It's not making sense.  So many false flags, and manipulations.  And I'm expecting something big in the next three months, but I have no idea of what it is.  I get clues and riddles, and all I can do is speculate.  I don't even know if it's good or bad.  Then again, I consider being nuked at ground zero good, so. . .

The weekend is gonna be Hell.  I've been working two jobs, and one gig is finally up for a couple of months.  The other barely has any hours, so that means I get to clean the flat.  Or my part of it, anyway.  We both have our clean-up duties when we can do it.  We each took what we hate the least.

So much happening, but my mind is a bit more jumbled than usual.  Working four different start times kind of messes up up a little.  I gotta try and stay awake for another couple of hours so I can get some decent uninterrupted sleep before tonight's gig.  I don't feel like blogging real news, and with my damn source page, I don't have to.  In fact, with my damn source page; why are you still coming here?

In fact, here is my damn source page:

http://ialreadygotyasucker.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-source-page-got-wiped-out-but-i-am.html

Gods, I missed more than a week of some of these; but I'm NOT gonna look back that far.  I just don't have time.