Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Feds Burning Cows Alive, Torching Homes, Imprisoning Ranchers

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/01/feds-burning-cows-alive-torching-homes-imprisoning-ranchers-3272370.html

Looks like someone really wants a revolution.  I already posted on gubment workers setting fires and causing floods.  They want to take everything.  Not that this can work.  Some people are just so damn stupid, and the dumbest of them all are in politics and enforcement.  They're also psychopaths, so they can't be reasoned with, since they're so damn demented.  The should all be chained upside down on a dungeon wall or something.

Maybe next year.

Gods, I hope you spread that link above.

How can you stand anyone who seems to forget they also live on this planet?  I assume you know how moronic that is.  I don't know it you can get any lower in the I.Q. range.