Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Personal Rant

Sometimes things just aren't what they seem.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.  Sometimes myths and legends aren't just myths and legends.  I was just slapped upside with a bit of information regarding two individuals whom I shan't name.  I know who one of them really is, but I have no clue as to the other.  And the one I do know hasn't changed one damn bit throughout the years.

How long before Hell absolutely breaks loose?

Are my sources right?  Is 2017 the end of Kali Yuga?

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+2017+the+end+of+kali+yuga&sugexp=chrome,mod=14&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I dunno.  I'm supposed to not depend on outside info, but I'm NOT a psychic.  I know what my gods what me to know.  I've ignored them on occasion, and paid a price.

I don't see how I can be here in 2017.  We're rapidly approaching the abyss of no return, and we as a unit don't have a safety net of any kind.  I personally do, but like HELL I'm gonna take it.  Too many strings attached, not to mention there are some things I really want to leave in the past.

Damn, I HATE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  AND IT'S ALL I CAN DO RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Or is it?