Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Commentary On Being A Household Knave/Knavette

It's an easy, part time job with tons of discretionary time if you don't have crotch droppings.  It also helps to have a nice owner.

On the other hand, if you do have crotch droppings, it's mandatory overtime 24/7.  What's the matter with you fools?  Not to mention the world is a lot nicer when it's not so damn crowded.

Is everyone addicted to difficulty, or what?

I'm glad I knew it before it got this bad.  I'm glad I got to walk in the forests all day back East.  I'm glad I got to wade in a creek past our back yard, walk down long dirt roads, and not deal with NO TRESPASSING signs.  Granted, I was in another country, but I also got to walk kilometre after kilometre of tiered olive groves, go up a mountain to an ancient cemetery where you couldn't even make out some of the engravings any more, and walk down another long dirt road next to an endless lagoon with a ton of dragon flies, and have memories of living next to a farm where the farmer even used a scythe, and when I waved to him, he waved back.  I was just a wee food product in those days.  Almost microwaveable.

Neener-neener.