Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Credibility

More and more seem to be losing it.  Flat Earth is back.  I think not.  Were all these images photoshopped?

https://www.google.com/search?q=airplane+view&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj03-iR8PLJAhUI4WMKHQgTBw8QsAQIHA&biw=960&bih=488

I've been on tons of plane flights.  Didn't look flat to me.  Then why can't we see China from a tall hill with a telescope?  Why do all the planets look round?  Are people nuts?  Why don't sailors fall off the edge of the Earth?  When I had an easy to use telescope, the planets looked round, and they didn't look flat to me.  They also didn't always look the same.  Jupiter's red spot was in different places.  And how far do you have to dig to get to the bottom?

WHY IS THIS GARBAGE BEING PROMOTED?????  SOME SEEMINGLY INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR IT, AND I JUST DON'T GET IT!

These same people are also losing me in some respects.  I'll still read their stuff, but more for entertainment than information of questionable reliability.