Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I Am So Glad I Gave Up Eating Chicken

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Texas_Judge_Refuses_to_be_a_Part_of_Traffic_Ticket_Scheme%2C_Blows_the_Whistle_on_Policing_for_Profit/47961/0/38/38/Y/M.html

I admit I do miss it, but not enough to support this horrid industry.  And they are the sweetest birds if you treat them right.  I have videos posted on pet chickens, and you can google it.

If I had chickens, I wouldn't kill any of them.  I used to do First Nation's feather art, and the roosters are good for that.  If you let them run around free range, they feed themselves all day and only need subsidies on the food.  Chicken feed used to be cheap.  I don't know about now.  I used to feed wild ducks with it.

Another one to spread.  This industry as it is should be destroyed.  It's beyond cruel.