Sunday, December 27, 2015

Personal Rant

Just looked at the temperature map.  It's rather warm back East, south of New England.  It'a at freezing point here, but hopefully it won't last long enough to kill my precious plants.   On the other hand I do have seeds galore.

The night temps are normal, but the day temps are about ten degrees higher than what used to be normal.  Crackuweather said we had on winter day (anything under 50° F. in my book), but Wunderground said no.  I'll go with Wunderground.  They're a bit more reliable.  So we might actually have a year with not one winter's day.

Shoreline temps, we had 37 'summer' days (anything over 79° F.), with 12 days over 90°.  Of course we are inland and it's hotter here, but still.  It could be worse.  We've lived in worse.  It's so much fun living across the street from the railroad tracks, along with a truck stop next to us.  Gods, the noise was annoying.  Not to mention volatile neighbours.  Heat wise, when we live in the southern lowlands of this town, we didn't even need a heater in the winter.  We never had it turned on due to previous carbon monoxide problems., and though it was a tad nyippy, we wore more clothes and drank lots of tay, so. . .

Then again, I always drink lots of tay.  A cup an hour at least, in the winter.  Or if I'm sitting at the computer like now, maybe one every 45 minutes.  Along with a trip to the loo just as often.  Tay in, wee-wee oot.

I like a lot of what I'm seeing in the news.  The mortal flotsam waking up, and becoming a better grade of humanity little by little.  The evils of the world being called out left and right despite laws being instigated to make TRUTH illegal.  Yes things should start getting better in under three years, but it's gonna be a long, hard fight.  The mess is pretty bad, and cleaning it up is gonna be the THIRTEENTH LABOUR OF HERCULES.

I sure as Hell ain't comin' back for it.  Even the improved version of this dump ain't got shite on the higher realms, or even lots of alternative worlds.  But here, some nations are seeing the true value and nature of the animal kingdom; on how they are indeed no less than humanity.  Videos are being made to show us what we are and everything else really is, and some folks are getting it.

I just wish this era would go out faster.  I HATE WAITING, and it seems that's what I've been doing for most of my life.  My price for not listening to some damn good advice before I got here.

I won't do that again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side note.  Hey!  Christl!  I DESTROYED OR GAVE AWAY EVERYTHNG YOU EVER GAVE ME A LONG TIME AGO.  I DIDN'T WANT YOUR COOTIES ANYWHERE NEAR ME!  ONLY THING I CAN'T GET RID OF ARE THOUGHTS OF YOU, BUT IF YOU EVER SEE THIS; KNOW THAT THOSE THOUGHTS CAN'T GET ANY VILER!  BITCH!  I NEVER WANNA SEE ANY PART OF YOU AGAIN AS YOU ARE!  Though unfortunately, later I will have no choice; being all is ONE, but hey.  That's gonna be a while.

Unfortunately my reactionary bigotries which that cunt indirectly instilled in me are gone too late.  But I'll still get what I want, though I'm taking the long road to get there; for past bad decisions.

Getting closer, though.  Gods, I hope my last lucid dream was prophetic.  Never see another summer.  Maybe never see another May.  But I'm a crappy psychic, so. . .who knows?

But there is a first time for everything.