Monday, August 10, 2015

Personal Rant

I guess I'm collectin' my dues.  I have been for 7 years.  I've been given something rare in this culture if you want a decent life.  Time, and me thinks I used it well.  Not that I had a choice.

Time runs out.  The world is shutting down.  Will the last one left alive, please turn out the lights.

No, not really.  The era is shutting down, and quite a few will survive.  Some of the best, if they haven't been culturally destroyed.  Some others too, which are a cut above the masses, but I'm not going to say who they are.  You should have figured it out yourself, and if you didn't; I'm not gonna give you places to invade.

Tiers, levels, stages.  Things written, and correlations with reality.  Timing so far off, but maybe I understand what's been going on.  I'm not sure for sure, but who knows?  Maybe I wasn't lied to by the one I REALLY work for.  Maybe I just misunderstood an analogy.  After all, some do talk in parables.  Now is time to get my priorities right, and live by them.  The time of nihilistic hedonism has to be put on the back burner.  No, it has to left to history.  NOW!

I allegedly have less than five months to get to where I'm going.  That's so little time for what I've been through, yet it seems like forever.  A day can seem like forever if you're waiting for something.

When I kick back and am not being inconvenienced by something, I'm perpetually ecstatic.  When I am inconvenienced, I throw perpetual temper tantrums.  My patience with inconveniences is nonexistent these days.

Now, how much less than five months must I wait?  And will we get a knock on the door?  Or a letter?

Add on edit.  Got a message from a buddy I had to see.  Another piece of the puzzle is in place.