Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I THINK CHINA WAS ATTACKED FOR DEVALUING THE YUAN

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-33896292

And I'm not the only one who thinks so.  Also, the Eastern way of thinking is alien to the Western mind.  I would NOT mess with China.  They also have some of the wisest people on the planet.  Yes, they do have social problems, (not to mention on how some treat animals, not the the u.s. is any better with the factory farming and slaughter), but how many of those were caused by the West?  See the history of the opium wars, huh?

Much more of this crap, China will destroy EVERYBODY!  And they'll have the help of Russia and India.

I'll find out in a couple of hours if this stupid move backfired.


你可能會説明解決世界的問題,它應該是。


Add on edit:


Fire in Russia, huh?  Hmmmmmmmmm!  Some idiots may be PLAYING with fire.  Oh, well.  Not my problem.

И тебя, Россия! Может вам выполнить вашу судьбу! Как можно быстрее пожалуйста.