Sunday, May 10, 2015

The True World Masters Of Slavery

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/the-true-world-masters-of-slavery/

Not all Jews, but this is part of history that isn't taught in schools.  I posted on this before.  In fact, the link might be a repost from way back then where the archives can't reach because it seems like this stupid site doesn't go past a certain date for the archives.

I must say, a Jewess of the Ashkenazi variety is trying to help save our butts now, unconditionally.  She's a total STO (service to othes) chick, and again. . .TAKE EVERYONE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS!!!!!!!!!!!

I've met way more cool Jews than uncool Jews, including those from Israel.  Not all are brainwashed, and not all follow the perverse Talmud which I refuse to recognise as Jewish.  It was not incorporated in the beginning.  The introduction of the Talmud was akin to the Council of Nicea moment the Christians had, as far as I'm concerned.