Tuesday, November 25, 2014

'Bout Dem Dar Turkeys Ya Gonna Eats

http://www.businessinsider.com/sad-turkey-facts-2014-11#ixzz3K0rkoaXe

I see wild ones every now and then, and I've been pretty close to them.  I've even seen some look both ways before crossing the street, and once there was a family in the front of our flat complex.  They tripped one of the cats out, but no one attacked or made any hostile moves.  I think they're totally cool, and I don't even lick my fingers after I feed the cats their NONFACTORY FARMED turkey (TJ's nontoxic cold cuts) every week.  I'm never eating turkey again.

Still open to chicken, though I'm closing in on my 3rd full months of not having any of that.  If I go without too much longer, I may give it up, but I'm not gonna commit to that just yet.

Almost made it out of body last night.  Is there a relationship to my diet?  If there is, then I WILL give up chicken.  Some things are way better than tikka masala or tandoori chicken.  Like greater access to Akashic Knowledge, and seeing old friends on MY terms.